Date: Friday, June 2nd, 2023
Time: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Location: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
1901 E. Monument Street, Baltimore, MD 21205
Registration and Breakfast at 8am
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health’s Center for Gun Violence Solutions
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital Break The Cycle Violence Intervention Program
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
Uniting stakeholders from across sectors to identify priorities, build partnerships, and prevent violence.
Specifically, the objectives of the conference are to:
- Convene a diverse, intersectional group of stakeholders to share information, highlight best practices, and foster collaboration in order to build upon existing relationships and forge new ones to fortify the work of the respective organizations
- Identify ways to leverage the strengths and talents of individuals and organizations that constitute the ecosystem in order to maximize impact of the collective
- Bring awareness to the needs of survivors of firearm injury, their families, and the workforce that supports them.
Register using the link below. Eventbrite page also has more info on the sessions/presentations.