American Trauma Society (ATS) presents an Injury Prevention Webinar on “Implementing Stop the Bleed in Rural America.” Join Wendy Ferguson, BSN, RN, CEN, Injury Prevention Coordinator for a first hand discussion of how she worked with communities in rural Idaho to deliver “Stop the Bleed “ training. Like many, Wendy has adapted her training program to the virtual world, including Stop the Bleed. Wendy has been a Trauma Prevention Coalition (TPC) QuickShot podium presenter and IP Symposium participant.
When: Wednesday, December 16th, 2020
Time: 1:00PM ET
Cost: Free for ATS Members, $25 for non-ATS members
Presenter: Wendy Ferguson, BSN, RN, CEN, Injury Prevention Coordinator, Trauma Services and RN PeriOperative Services for Kootenai Health in Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho.
Step-by-Step Instructions for ATS Members:
- Sign in to your ATS Member profile.
- Click on the Catalog tab in the LMS and select the Upcoming Webinars link from the left side of the page.
- Select Launch to register yourself for the webinar.
- After you select launch, you will receive an email from GoToWebinar with a link to join the webinar.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Non-Members:
- Click here and sign in as a non-member (you may need to create a non-member profile) to register.
- Click on the Catalog tab in the LMS and select the Upcoming Webinars link on the left side of the page.
- Select Buy Now to add the webinar to your cart.
- Once you have added the item to your cart, you will be directed to the cart summary page.
- Complete and review all of the information on the registration page and select Proceed to Confirmation.
- Review all of the information on the confirmation page and select Complete Order.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive an email from GoToWebinar with a link to join the webinar.
- If you have not received your link to join the webinar by the end of the webinar, please contact the ATS National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-537-3544.
Phone: 703 – 538 – 3544 x 2