Register today for the American Trauma Society’s Annual National Conference being held virtually on
Friday, April 9th, 2021 from 11am – 5:30pm EST
(Registration is Open)
This year’s topic is Leading Trauma Through Parallel Pandemics.
Join ATS for an afternoon of unique presentations that examine the intersection of trauma center operations, trauma care and the impact parallel pandemics. The focus will be on the pressing crises happening simultaneously including public health, firearm violence, racial and social justice, and climate change.
When: Friday, April 9, 2021, 11 a.m. to 5:30p.m. EST
Cost: $0 to $85, based on status, see below.
EMS – $15 (Member)/$25 (Non-Member)
Hospital/Trauma Center Administration – $75 (Member)/$85 (Non-Member)
Hospital/Trauma Center Staff (PA, ARNP, MD) – $55 (Member)/$65 (Non-Member)
Hospital/Trauma Center Staff (RN, RT, LNA, Trauma Program Staff) – $35 (Member)/$45 (Non-Member)
Conference Agenda includes presentations on:
- Recognizing Implicit Bias in Healthcare
- Examining Wounds of a National Responding to Firearm Violence
- Trauma Survivor Presentation
- Thinking Through Trauma Provider Stress & Resilience in the Era of COVID & Beyond
- Managing Your Trauma Center During Civil Unrest
- The Impact of Climate Change on Trauma Centers: Managing Increasing Numbers of Natural Disasters
One of our very own MD Trauma Centers, Johns Hopkins Hospital’s Joseph Sakran, MD MPA, MPH will be speaking at this conference.
Questions or Concerns?
Contact the American Trauma Society